Alliance SOD univers Jupiter Index du Forum
Alliance SOD univers Jupiter
Bienvenue sur le forum de l'alliance SOD. Nous sommes pacifiques mais il ne faut pas nous chercher. Vive l'alliance et mort à ses enemis !!!

Alliance SOD univers Jupiter Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Kanye West Dj%Khale.d>.Cold 02-06-2016 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance SOD univers Jupiter Index du Forum -> Ambassade interne -> Ressources
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
reynafiel

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 17:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Kanye West Dj%Khale.d>.Cold 02-06-2016 Répondre en citant

Kanye West Dj Khaled Cold > shorl.com/gulygrusufako

10cf746e54
The track received single artwork designed by frequent West collaborator George Condo, designer of the cover of My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (2010). When "Cold" premiered, it was titled "Theraflu". ^ a b Gale, Alex (2012-04-05). Stereogum. In Complex's list of the best 25 lines of the first half of 2012, West's line "And I'll admit, I had fell in love with Kim/Around the same time she had fell in love with him/Well that's cool, baby girl, do ya thang/Lucky I ain't had Jay drop him from the team" was listed as the second best.[15] "Cold" debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 at position 92, and achieved a peak position of 86.[16] The song peaked at number 68 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs charts.[16]. ^ X, Alexander (2012-04-15).

Retrieved 2012-05-26. ^ Alexis, Nadeska (2012-08-14). Comments Hot This Week Beef Back On: Lil Wayne Says Says F*ck Birdman + Announces 2 New Albums! 36 Views B.o.B.. Kanye West ft DJ Khaled - Way Too Cold (Unofficial Video). TMZ. Burrrr! (Page not found) Sorry, we didn't mean for that to happen! You can search Genius by using the search bar above, or go back to the homepage. "The Best 25 Rap Lines of 2012 (So Far)". Hes a great musician but doesnt seem to have the fashion sense to design anything more than caveman costumes. the Album We the Best We Global Victory We the Best Forever Kiss the Ring Suffering from Success I Changed a Lot Major Key Singles "Holla at Me" "Born-N-Raised" "We Takin' Over" "I'm So Hood" "Out Here Grindin" "Go Hard" "Fed Up" "Put Your Hands Up" "All I Do Is Win" "Welcome to My Hood" "I'm on One" "Take It to the Head" "I Wish You Would" "No New Friends" "I Wanna Be With You" "They Don't Love You No More" "Hold You Down" "How Many Times" "Gold Slugs" "You Mine" Featured singles "100 Million" "Speedin' (We the Best Remix)" "Cash Flow" "Foolish (Remix)" "Always Strapped (Remix)" "Maybach Music 2.5" "For My Hood" "Body 2 Body (Remix)" "Ima Boss (Remix)" "Cold" "Pride n Joy" "It's On" "Bugatti (Remix)" Related articles We the Best Terror Squad Cash Money Fat Joe Ace Hood NBA 2K16 .

Exodus Gods and Kingsthe lost world:jurrasic worldcold case saison 4man of tai chi 720pthe theory of everything ayreonbritney spears love 2 love ur kelly double uprussell howard live 2008the hitcher (1986a disney halloween 1983

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 17:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance SOD univers Jupiter Index du Forum -> Ambassade interne -> Ressources Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006